Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, May 08, 2008
"I have learned to be steady in my course of love, or fear, or loneliness..."
I don't think I'll ever reach that stage where I can control, or conceal, hide, or keep within, everything I'm feeling. But maybe I don't need to keep myself steady. Maybe I can allow myself to lean on those who care and let them to keep me stable, keep me secure, keep my heart beating at a safe pace. Thank you Nick, for always being there. For being my rock when I find myself cracking under self-exerted pressure, for holding me when I can only muster up enough strength to cry, for laughing at me and making me laugh in turn, for being my best friend, my lover, my boy, my man. Most of all, for knowing without me having to explain myself, for never judging, for taking me as I am - the good, the bad, the first-thing-in-the-morning-just-gotten-rudely-woken-up ugly. You're God's gift to me, irritating, annoying, GRRRRROOOAAARRRARRRRRGHHHHHHHHGAAAAAHHHH(!!!) as you are(:
I'm nothing special but
I'm honest, I'm open,
I'll give everything I have.
If that's enough, well
all I can offer you, is me.
post-script
the pain does go away,
slowly, but surely.
the emptiness
the aching
the longing
the need
the desire
the fear
the heartbreak
the sleepless nights
the moments without -
they go away.
One day.
That's the day
you wake up.
ex-oh, ex-oh
12:25 AM